- 10.2 acres of solid ground with a perfect swimming beach on the west side
- Decent hurricane hole and boat harbor with depths to 8 ’
- 2/3's of a mile from Northern Caye.
- Has Lighthouse and home for lighthouse keeper.
- If developed, owner must maintain lighthouse.
Aerial Shots Photo Gallery
- Owner’s Retreat and Site for Personal Mansion and Harbor.
- Or very, very exclusive accommodations in two or three very private villas
for honeymooners or families or corporate groups.
SANDBORE CAYE AT GROUND LEVEL
- An incredibly dreamy tropical island you see in magazines and commercials!
- Recently featured in a full page picture in Islands Magazine Oct. 2010.
- Elevations up to 6 feet, and a beautiful little boat harbor.
- Healthy coconut palms thrive because good fresh water underground is available.
Islands Magazine Recently Featured Sandbore Caye in its Sept - Oct 2010 Issue:
For Both Islands Click here For the Big Island Click here
For Suvery Maps Click here For Island Summary Click here